This 1727 roof is one of the largest 18th century roofs in Germany. The clear span of the nave of the church is 18.60 m. The roof has a multiple tenson post structure and several stories of "liegender Stuhl" frames. We will study traces of the woodworking and assembly process, and draw a detailed survey of one of the typical joints.